Setup Email Templates
PayorCRM provides absolute flexibility to customize your emails using the email template editor.
Click on "Invoice reminder" on the left pane -> Click on "Email Templates" in the sub-menu
Click on Create/Edit Template to open the email template editor to edit the email template body.
Email template editor allows you to add dynamic templates that are replaced with auto-generated content before the email is sent.
PayorCRM supports the following dynamic fields
- First name - The first name as defined in your customer data
- Last name - The last name as defined in your customer data
- Invoice list - List of unpaid invoices that are due/overdue will be displayed within the body of the email
- Statement summary pdf - List of invoices that are due/overdue will be attached as a pdf document along with the email
- Individual invoice pdf - The unpaid invoices will be attached as individual pdfs along with the email.
- Customer company name - Company name as defined in the Customer list
- Total amount - Total due amount
- Pay with credit card only button - This merge tag will add the "pay with credit card option" when a reminder email is sent
- Pay with bank account only button - This merge tag will add the "pay with bank account option" when a reminder email is sent
- Login Register button - This merge tag will be replaced with a login register button which your customer can use to sign up / sign in to your customer portal
Please note that the dynamic fields can be added on any part of the email template. To add the above dynamic fields to your email template follow the below steps.
Step 1 - Click on the text block where you would like to add a dynamic variable
Step 2 - Click on "Merge tags" button to see the list of merge tags available